Essentialism holds in every sphere of life. Once we permit ourselves to stop trying to do it all, we gain the ability to make the highest contribution to the things that matter.
"Essentialism is not about how to get more things done, but it's about how to get the right things done." ~Greg McKeown.
Here are 7 Life learnings from Essentialism-
- Life is not only about being busy or productive. It's about exploring, learning & working towards an intent, Life Purpose.
- Define your purpose, the central motivation of your life—a selfless motive for the well-being of others.
- Take breaks and delegate time to escape. Spend time searching for new concepts, entering the unknown space.
- Say 'NO'. Stop saying yes to everyone and everything. Everything doesn't need your attention and isn't that important.
- Focus only on a vital few. Select few works that require your utmost attention and derive the maximum output.
- Sleep. It completes your day. The importance of good sleep is relatively unknown to many.
- Follow these tips all over again with a routine.
On the road to challenges, just ask yourself, "What's essential?" Then, put an end to everything else.