The modern world comes with a big share of challenges. Amongst all of them, health is a challenge that all of us want to be able to master—physically & mentally! Here are some thoughts that can become your mantras for health:
- "Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live." - Jim Rohn.
- "A healthy outside starts from the inside." - Robert Urich.
- “You can’t control what goes on outside, but you can control what goes on inside.” – Unknown
- "Health is not valued till sickness comes." Thomas Fuller
- "Our bodies are our gardens—our wills are our gardeners." - William Shakespeare.
- "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." -Abraham Lincoln
- "We may be approaching a time when sugar is responsible for more early deaths in America than cigarette smoking." - Lewis Cantley
- “Methinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.” - Henry David Thoreau
- “I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.” – Voltaire
- “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.” – Winston Churchill
Write down the ones you like on sticky notes and post them across your room! That way you will always remember to take care of your health. Stay healthy!